Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blogilo take 2

I've had no luck at all with Blogilo over the past month or two. But I just noticed an item in the Arch AUR called "python-gdata-svn". After installing it, I got a test post to work, so this is my second try. If you see this, then this may be something that needs to be installed in Arch (64 bit anyway) in order for Blogilo to work.

Edit: Seems to work, even allowed me to update my original post. Though truthfully I can't say for sure that its because I installed python-gdata, but it did work immediately afterwards...

Non-blogilo-edit:
Apparently Blogilo is trying to upload some HTML elements that Blogger doesn't care for.
The problem returned so started Blogilo from command line and saw the following output:

blogilo(7501): Could not regexp the id out of the result: "The element type "br" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</br>"." 
So I switched to HTML view and removed the <div><br></div> but still had issues:
blogilo(7501): Could not regexp the id out of the result: "The element type &quot;br&quot; must be terminated by the matching end-tag &quot;&lt;/br&gt;&quot;."
But I didn't see any "&nbsp" so I quit and restarted and saw a hitherto invisible "&nbsp;" that I removed at which point the post worked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment